link to website

Monday, April 6, 2015

What Nadia liked, didn't like about 'Alice in Zombieland' and its 'very different zombies'

     BOB NOTE: Best of Books loves for its younger readers to write occasional reviews that we will share with you in this blog. Here is the first one from Nadia Arain about Alice in Zombieland

 
By Nadia Arain    
     The book Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter was overall an amazing book.
      It was different than what I usually read.
      The part where her family died was a bit rushed, and I would have put it later in the book.
      The character of Alice Bell was very emotional at times, and I think that made the character more realistic. My favorite character was Kat because she was so carefree, and she was living life to the fullest.
       The zombies were very different than what I thought they would be, with them being infected spirits. I really liked that the author made these zombies so different.
       The only thing I didn't like about the book is that is barely related to Alice in Wonderland. But, overall, this was a very good book.
       
        
 

No comments:

Post a Comment